join our team
Work with us to bring golf to as many people as possible!
Join us on our journey to make golf accessible and bring communities together through golf
We built Dryvebox to open the game of golf to everyone. The box is a one of a kind mobile golf experience, and people love it. Young or old, experienced or not, people are getting in the box to join the game, improve their swing, and have fun. Learn more about us from our recent profile on Golf.com.
We just completed a successful seed round and are growing quickly to build out our product lines and catch up to market demand. Dryvebox hires relaxed but super competent people who get things done, who love the ability to inspire and help others achieve their goals, and who take ownership in their work. Equity matters, and we build and operate in an inclusive workplace, where all individuals can succeed.
growth marketing lead
Full-Time | San Francisco Bay Area
Dryvebox is looking for an extraordinary performance marketer to help drive new user growth and increased bookings through Dryvebox owned and paid media channels. As the founding member of the Marketing Team, you’ll be responsible for building and managing campaigns in a variety of digital channels, driving growth across Dryvebox’s core Learn, Play, and Party offerings, and helping test market potential for new offerings.
This is an excellent role if you want to get in on the ground floor and have an impact. You’ll be a key player growing our company, working alongside a strong leadership team to transform the way golf is experienced.
- Own marketing strategy
- Be responsible for building, sourcing, and directing creative asset development
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI
- Create, manage, and execute acquisition campaigns on offline and online channels including Paid Social, Search, and Display
- Use a data driven approach to manage social media advertising to drive increased bookings and new users
- Build and scale our processes and tools to drive rapid scaling while continuously improving efficiency and speed of execution
- Own maintenance and monitoring of reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics
- Work closely with the other teams and stakeholders to ensure acquisition goals are met
- Design and execute experiments that maximize learning
- Entrepreneurial. You’re a self-starter who takes ownership from start to finish
- Scrappy. You’re a hustler who will get your hands dirty
- Analytical. You excel at breaking down and solving complex, ambiguous problems
- Focused. You effectively multitask and prioritize
- Based in, or interested in moving to, the Bay Area
- 6+ years of experience, the bulk of which is in digital or Social Media Advertising
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Passion for marketing - you stay up-to-date on the industry and changes as they roll out
- Experience designing, planning and buying campaigns across multiple social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok
- A strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics driven (performance) marketing
- Passion for Golf
- Startup experience
- Experience with creative asset and content creation
- Experience with events and B2C services
Full-Time | San Francisco Bay Area
As one of Dryvebox’s first Account Executives, you’ll have the chance to launch the team bringing a new, rewarding experience to organizations in areas we deliver our boxes. Dryvebox offers its service as an employee benefit, helping employers with retention, recruiting, and general wellness. Additionally, we deliver sponsored events, team outings, parties, and pop-ups at bars, hotels, restaurants, and neighborhoods.
We are looking for exceptional candidates who can manage a complex and consultative sales process with large enterprise employers (>5000 eligible employees), as well as flex into additional channels such as bars & restaurants and neighborhood associations. This is primarily a phone-based sales role, with ~25% hosting of live demos. We are building a lean team of high-performing Account Executives to rapidly scale Dryvebox in effort to bring golf’s joy to everyone. If you’re excited about spreading the fun, we’d love to hear from you.
- Partner with Director and VP-Level leaders at enterprises, and run the full sales cycle from qualification to close (including prospecting into employers)
- Set the foundation for Dryvebox’s growth by building sales strategy, mapping our solution to the challenges our customers are facing, and creating sales scripts and processes
- Serve as a Dryvebox evangelist, fostering relationships with organizations and inspiring them on the impact we can have
- Manage a pipeline from prospecting hundreds of leads to consistently closing 5 to 6 figure deals
- Work with and strategically prioritize a large pipeline of opportunities
- Independently create and deliver customized presentations and proposals
- Partner closely with our Operations team to ensure a smooth handoff for all new customers
- Consistently look for ways to innovate on our sales process and product offering – and collaborate closely with our Product, Engineering, and Operations organizations
- Deliver accurate and dependable sales forecasts – and independently maintain sales pipeline with the goal of consistently attaining and exceeding target
- 3+ years of enterprise sales experience
- A track record of self-improvement, upward growth, and top performance with KPIs or quotas
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience running the complete sales cycle from sourcing to demo and qualification to close, including strong negotiation abilities
- High energy, confident and comfortable with speaking to customers in person or over the phone
- Expert listening and discovery skills, and ability to map product value to customer needs
- Ability to adapt your style across a wide audience of business owners
- Ability to manage, forecast revenue/deal pipeline and review conversion rates using a CRM software
- Experience with discovery calls, deep prospecting and application of sales methodology
- Experience navigating complex organizational structures and creating champions across teams
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth, and collaborative environment
- Experience selling and demoing a physical product
- Startup experience
- Passion for golf
Dryvebox, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. We also consider for employment qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws. And, if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Dryvebox does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Dryvebox does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners